Compensation Management solutions remain the least adopted module of the HR talent suite, fundamentally because compensation is complex. In their research Deciphering the Complex Compensation Management Solution Market Gartner (May 2018) Gartner highlight that the complexity of compensation strategies lead many application leaders transforming HCM to question if compensation processes are part of an HCM or talent suite, or if they should deploy point solutions.
Yet never has there been a more important time to leverage technology to manage compensation as companies transform their traditional talent strategies (and by default traditional reward strategies), in order to re-skill and engage the people they need to for a new, agile, business landscape.
Deploying the right compensation technology can help HR to improve the quality of the service offering to the business by optimizing the investment made in employee compensation in order to drive business performance and employee engagement. When employee compensation it is effectively managed with technology, compelling benefits and savings can be achieved in the following ways:
- By ensuring an effective link between business goals and employee performance to ensure individual contributors compensation is directly proportionate to what they achieve and contribute to the bottom-line (pay-for-performance);
- By reinforcing employee engagement and retention by ensuring fair and equitable pay decisions (pay transparency);
- By enhancing compensation data visibility to support real time decision making to ensure you deliver on your strategic reward goals;
- By delivering streamlined and efficient processes for administering compensation reducing cycle time and resources required.
Curo provides a SaaS Total Compensation solution, CuroEnterprise that manages multiple fixed pay, short and long term incentives, and employee communications for small to mid-size organizations. Our fully configurable platform makes adapting to business change quick, easy and cost effective.
Unlike broader HCM/Talent suite solutions our compensation focused data architecture means we are able to support organizations with multi-national compensation programs deployed across a wide variety of employee groups with diverse requirements, calculation rules, and plan eligibility. Our customers don’t have to compromise on their functionality requirements, for the sake of a broader suite or solution.
Our partners choose Curo because they recognize CuroEnterprise is the most robust and highly configurable Total Compensation point solution in the market, providing them ‘peace-of-mind’ when positioning Curo to their clients. Curo has a broad cross-sector and qualitative customer base who rely on us to support their complex compensation requirements with an above market client retention rate of 98% validating our compensation focused customer service.
Partnering with Curo allows you to offer your clients a complete solution for strategic reward projects that includes leveraging the benefits of a market leading technology solution, so we can exceed our joint customers’ expectations. Other benefits, include:
- A structured go-to-market approach, maximizing the impact of the partnership;
- A specialist reward team to support on the most complex deals and;
- The opportunity to augment the ticket value of your offerings with the best-of-breed compensation planning SaaS vendor in the market.
Come and talk to us! Email Curo: email@example.com